Product Announcements – Isotope 244 of Tampa, Florida has released Machines at War 3 v3.1 for macOS. The fist update released for the platform in over 3 years. This real time strategy game features over 130 different types of units and technologies to build and wage war with. This real time strategy game features over 130 different types of units and technologies to build and wage war with. The game boasts 21 campaign missions, unlimited random map skirmishes with many settings, and network multiplayer to challenge friends.
* New Ignis flamethrower unit.
* You can now swipe the touchpad with two fingers to move the view.
* New sound and window engine, fixed black screen bug.
* Many bug fixes and performance increases.
* 64-bit support.
Over 1200 players rate the game 4.7 / 5.
“The best RTS game available on iOS.” – MobileTechReview
“Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles.” – Nizulo
“The randomly generated maps mean that the experience is new each and every time.” – Daily Joypad
* Build over 130 different types of units and technologies
* Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
* Command and conquer massive 5,000 unit battles
* Play unlimited random map skirmishes
* Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
* Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces
* English, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Italian
* mac OS 10.9 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Machines at War 3 (v3.1) is only $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.