Product Announcement – Tension Software of Milano, Italy has released AutoMailer 2.5 for macOS. AutoMailer 2.5 allows users to send personalized emails to multiple addresses, in text or web format, each merged with data from an internal database. It users allows to prepare and send an unlimited quantity of emails with a single click, each with custom contents depending of each recipient.
Emails sent by AutoMailer are standard emails. People receiving the emails will not notice any difference compared to standard emails and they will be able to reply to them as usually. AutoMailer is document based and allows to use as many documents you need to manage all the different list and required emails. AutoMailer is a flexible tools to manage your mailing list directly from your Mac.
AutoMailer is able to import from external sources in a smart and simply way. The user can import addresses and any kind of data from any database able to export in text format, both CSV (comma separated value),TSV (Tab separated value), CSV-S (Char separated Value using semicolon). The application is able to automatically detect during imports, the data type and the file encode method to provide imports of data without any problems.
Data imported into AutoMailer are managed in the internal, easy to use, document table. Data can be modified, updated and enlarged with new additional data at any time. Various commands provide manipulation of internal records in a fast and intuitive way. AutoMailer can handle large data array all in memory.
Also available is an ‘Except’ list of address you can maintain, to provide a list of addresses that will never be used to send, to be sure to never send anything to those addresses. The template email used to merge data from the internal database table can be written both in text or in html to send emails in text or web format (also including pictures linked from a support server)
AutoMailer provides for html emails, at any time, a live preview or the email the user is composing. Emails can be previewed also for any address the user want to send to, with all the data merged for any of those users, simply selecting it from a list.
All the emails can be prepared or sent with a single command, with the capability to send them via an email server, one by one, specifying an interval time between each sending. The application can prepare all the emails using the Mail.app installed on any Mac and then manually send them or sending directly all them with a single command (as a standard email client) via an email server you have access to.
AutoMailer can auto-prepare via Mail.app and you have to manually press the send button inside Mail.app, or the app can auto-send accessing directly your Mail server, without the use of Apple Mail.app.
AutoMailer has a new improved mail server connect function (PLAIN, PLAIN SSL, SSL) and can test your connection (without sending) to better set it. It can manage now an unlimited number of servers settings and stores your server passwords encrypted
Settings, data and email templates are saved inside documents, ready to be reused at later time reopening the documents. The user can prepare email templates inserting content of the database table using a simple syntax (a popup offers all the available field tags to access tabled data, without having to type them).
AutoMailer provides a lot of additional functionalities to help the user do his job in the best way, they are too much to list all. Further, one of the goal of AutoMailer is to be easy of use. Anyone with a minimum of familiarity with the Mac will be able to use AutoMailer at best efficiency using all the potentiality of the app in a very intuitive way.
- Document based, allows to save data and setting and have them ready for successive uses
- Can create and send both text or web (html) emails
- Possibility to manage an infinite number of data and letter template thanks to the document based approach with maximum flexibility of use.
- Big emphases on simplicity and easy of use.
- Elimination of duplicated and invalid emails.
- Extreme easy to import, create and manipulate data to use for merge with letter template
- Imports form various encoding format from Unix, mac, Windows
- Import from Tab separated values, Comma separated values, semicolon separated values
- Table view with possibility to add, delete rows (records) and columns (fields) at any time and to edit in place inside the table
- Easy import with automatic detection of format and with selection of data source elements and destination (data fields) and browsing of source data in advance (before importing)
- Very simple creation of email templates with keywords insertion to put database data inside the emails for any email recipient
- Automatically updated popup to insert data tags inside the email template
- Emails with attachments
- Live preview for any email to send with updated data (you see the email as the recipient will see it) both for text and html emails
- Can send a single email, a subset or all the emails
- Can just prepare the email, to send them at later time manually from inside Mail.app
- Can use and send directly via an external mail server
- Can manage an unlimited number of server
- Store your server passwords encrypted
- Log monitoring of email preparation and sending
- Any area benefits of search features on the contained data
- PDF user guide inside the app.
- Now accept multiple emails in the destination email field, also tag value (resolved at merge time from the internal table) are accepted.
- Various bug fix
- Optimized for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Optimized for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- 64-bit processor
- 8.6 MB
AutoMailer 2 – Version 2.5 is $49.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. It also available through the Tension Software website.