– Tropical Software of Atlantic Beach, Florida has released TopXNotes for Mac, an app that helps you to create a note by typing, dragging, or importing, has been updated to version 1.8.8 and is being offered at a huge discount as a “Back to School” special. The upgrade provides performance enhancements, a few new features, and bug fixes. TopXNotes 1.8.8 keeps your notes synchronized between TopXNotes for Mac and TopXNotes for iOS.
Get Organized with TopXNotes:
Tired of all those loose bits of information spread all over your hard drive in multiple documents requiring opening multiple apps to see them? Opening many apps suck up your valuable Mac memory and slows it down. Are you tired of trying to remember which note was written in which application and where you put it? Use TopXNotes to import all your notes and organize them in one place with the option to password protect and encrypt sensitive information.
TopXNotes 1.8.8 has the following changes:
* Final 1.x update.
* “Check for Update” will re-direct to a “Paid Update” page when TopXNotes 2 becomes available.
* Added a new menu option that gives the user the ability to delete a note by page number.
* Fixed TopXNotes 2 Issue #080 – “Samples and Templates menus not sorted alphabetically on Mojave”.
* Fixed rare crash if adjust of locks made during quit.
Pricing and Availability:
Try Tropical’s reliable TopXNotes 1.8.8 to “get organized” today! TopXNotes 1.8.8 is available for $9.95 (USD) from the Tropical Software web site, Amazon, and other select Macintosh software resellers. TopXNotes 1.8.8 is a free update to customers who have already purchased version 1.5 or later. Existing customers with an older version (previous to 1.5) can upgrade to version 1.8.8 for only $9.95 from the company’s web site. TopXNotes is available from the Mac App Store.