Product Announcements – Canvas GFX, Inc. of Victoria, Canada has released the latest edition of the graphics software, Canvas Draw 5 for Mac. Canvas Draw 5 is stacked with an array of vector and raster image editing tools, built-in templates, and over 2000 symbols. Built with business professionals and creatives in mind, Canvas Draw 5 proves to be a diverse content creation tool with the power to generate projects, from precise technical drawings to metrics, from architectural design to logo design.
- Table tool – Allows for quick table generation, direct typing, and customizable cell borders, backgrounds, sizes, and look and feel.
- Dynamic Effects – Shadows, Reflections, Glow, and Soft Edge. Move and resize effects with the objects they are applied to.
- Smart Snaps – Visual aids to align and size objects relative to each other or to their place on the page are added.
- SVGZ export – Now supported to create a single, compressed file for export.
- Touch Bar support – Swipe, tap, and slide to control many commonly-used functions in Canvas Draw, including sliders, opacity, and rotation.
- Styles tab – Added to the Type palette for creating character or paragraph styles and saving them for future use, as well as sharing them with other Canvas Draw users.
For a complete list of features and improvements, please see the Canvas Draw 5 for Mac release notes web page.
Availability and Pricing
Canvas Draw 5 for Mac is available for a 1-month free trial at the Canvas Draw 5 for Mac website, where you can also find system requirements and additional information. Canvas Draw 5 for Mac is available for $249 USD, a subscription of US $99 USD/year, and upgrade pricing for existing Canvas Draw owners for $125 USD.