Coffee – As my followers know, I like coffee. I came across the article “7 coffee hacks that can save you time and money” today and wanted to share their suggestions. So how can you same time and money with your cofee:
- Invest in some gadgets – buy appliances to improve your coffee brewing experience
- Subscribe to a coffee subscription box – order your coffee beans on-line and have them delivered automatically so you will never be out of your favorite blend
- Make bulletproof coffee at home – as with many things, it is generally less expensive to prepare food at home rather than going out
- Add salt to take away the bitterness – I had never heard of this tip before.
- Whip up some cold brew in a few easy steps – again, make it at home instead of buying it out
- Make coffee ice cubes the right way – don’t dilute your iced coffee
- Add some spice – add to your coffee for taste and health
An interesting list. If I were living back at home in Texas I would consider a subscription service. On the other hand I have a Sprouts five minutes away from home so I can easily replenish my coffee bean supply without too much trouble.
I have always wanted to try Bulletproof coffee. This recipe might be my way. Hmm, adding salt to take away the bitter taste. I will have to try that! Unfortunately there are too many times when I am out and order coffee that it turns out to be bitter.
I have not tried cold brew coffee. Nor do I drink iced coffee. Perhaps adding tumeric to my coffee is something to try, though honestly I just like my coffee black most of the time.
Do you think that these ideas will improve your coffee consumption?