Product Announcement – Neonway of Darmstadt, Germany, a software development company, is pleased to announce the release of Tray Player Lite 1.7 today. Tray Player Lite allows users to play audio files on their computer. Tray Player Lite quickly sorts through the files that users Drag & Drop into the app, and plays only the files that contain audio.
Tray Player Lite:
- Supports multiple audio formats, such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP4, MP2, MP1, AAC, AU, M4R, TS, MOV, QT, MPG, 3G2, VOB
- Displays the name of the track currently playing
- Allows users to skip to the exact spot in a track
- Has 3 play modes: in order, loop and shuffle
- Offers space for up to 10 tracks
- Easy to use, with controls resembling those of a hand-held MP3 player
- Has 3 Drag & Drop locations: the app window, the app icon in the status menu, and the app icon in the dock
This is what the users say about Tray Player, the full version of this app:
- “…simple application for mp3 playback without having to pull the songs into iTunes.” – Ada0007 from Czech Republic
- “very nice and useful!”- Lioncik from Romania
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 64-bit processor
- 12.8 MB
Tray Player Lite 1.7 is Free and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Music category.