Product Announcement – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC of Charlotte, North Carolina has released Silica 4.0.1, a visual rendering tool for the Mac that converts Quartz compositions to QuickTime movies. Silica provides visual media designers with a direct path to achieve interoperability for their quartz compositions beyond the Macintosh platform.
The 4.0.1 update introduces a modernized dark vibrant user interface, gesture-based tray functions, and enhanced management of conversion settings.
What’s new in this version?:
- New Vibrant Dark user interface
- New compact Tray with selectively enabled items
- The Tray now supports swipe gestures
- Lift & Stamp support for copying conversion settings
- Enhanced connectivity to social media
Silica 4.0.1 includes the following key features:
- Custom Conversions: Change a composition’s input parameters without the need to re-edit in Quartz Composer.
- Export Presets: Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations.
- Dynamic Exports: Export movies with a length from a few seconds up to 24 hours.
- 32-bit & 64-bit: Works equally well with plug-ins built using either 64-bit or (legacy) 32-bit mode.
- Background Export: New movies are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting.
- Sharing: Share your output movies directly to Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services.
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 64-bit processor
- 1.8 MB
Silica 4.0.1 is available for $19.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively from the Mac App Store in the Video category.