Product Announcement – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC of Charlotte, North Carolina has released MovieMerge+ 3.0.1, an important feature update to their popular video combination tool for OS X. MovieMerge+ helps professional and amateur video content creators who need a simple, easy-to-use tool for organizing and joining a collection of video clips together into a single movie. This update includes a variety of user interface updates, gesture-based tray management, and new sharing and preview options.
What’s new in this version?
- New vibrant dark user Interface
- Enhanced connectivity to social media
- Works with movie that do not contain a video track
- Allows sharing (with local applications and internet tools like Facebook) directly from the main document window
- In-application previewing
- New support for additional Tray swipe gestures
MovieMerge+ 3.0.1 includes the following key features:
- Easy Organization – Drag’n’drop to position the segments in your desired order for the final movie output
- Automatic Chapters – Create a chapter track with visual markers located at the beginning of each segment
- Track Thinning – Limit the output movie to include only the video and audio tracks from each segment source
- Precise Navigation – Double-click the scrub handles (the in-point and out-point) to set a movie segment with frame-level accuracy
- Modern Codecs – Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations
- Background Exports – New movies are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting
- Simple Segmentation – Include all or part of a movie in the output by adjusting the in-point and out-point handles
- Sharing – Share your output directly to Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- 64-bit processor
- 1.6 MB
MovieMerge+ 3.0.1 is available for $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Video category.