Product Announcement – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC of Charlotte, North Carolina has released Splitt 1.1.1, a feature update to their popular video splicing application for OS X. Splitt lets you cut your movies into an arbitrary number of segments. Splitt features easy organization, segment previews and precise navigation mode, which gives you frame-accurate control over the length of each segment. This update features a new segment preview panel, individual segment sharing and greater feedback for preventing errant segment creation.
What’s new in this version?
- New segment preview panel (with playback options)
- Small segment indicator
- Segment sharing
- In-preview movie information
- Enhanced social media connectivity
Version 1.1.1 fixes the following high-visibility bugs:
- Movie playback rate inconsistencies
- Window resizing
Splitt 1.1.1 includes the following key features:
- Easy Organization – Drag’n’drop the splitt markers to position them at the desired time for creating movie segments
- Precise Navigation – Double-click the splitt markers to set segment begin and end points with frame-level accuracy
- Modern Codecs – Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations
- Segment Previews – Create a list of segments and their attributes before exporting to ensure you are getting what you expect
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- 64-bit processor
- 1.6 MB
Splitt 1.1.1 is available for $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Video category.