Product Announcement – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC of Charlotte, North Carolinas released Deframe 2.1.1, a video post-production utility that gives you an easy way to extract, re-purpose and re-use the images and segments within your video assets. The 2.1.1 update introduces a number of user interface refinements, instant import for greater interoperability with the Finder and enhanced support for high-resolution imaging.
What’s new in this version?
- In-application previewing for all movie items in the Tray
- Instant Export allows you to drag preview items to another application (or the Finder) for immediate use
- New Swipe-to-Share is available for all extraction types
- Instant Zoom (double-click) for all image sequence items
- Minor menu reorganization
- Improved support for drawing high-resolution images
- Enhanced social media connectivity
This version fixes the following high-visibility bugs:
- Miscellaneous file importing inconsistencies
- Segment titles for exported items
- Tray item tooltips
- Contact sheet printing issues
- Pasteboard cleanup errors on exit
Deframe 2.1.1 includes the following key features:
* Multiple Extraction Types
Extract parts of your movie as either an image or a video clip; or organized as extractions on a contact sheet or as a segment summary.
Drag’n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Deframe to your application.
Create a single picture that captures the range of images within a movie segment.
* Contact Sheets
Make a PDF document with a collection of images from your movie’s timeline.
Create new movie clips in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations.
High-resolution source material may be printed as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
* Slide Shows
Create an interactive presentation from your movies using images, contact sheets and summaries.
Share images, segments, contact sheets and summaries using Vimeo, Facebook and other popular internet services.
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- 64-bit processor
- 1.7 MB
Deframe 2.1.1 is available for $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Video category.