Product Announcement – Xeric Design of Incline Village, Nevada has released Cinematica 3, its feature-rich professional video management software. Designed with powerful tools and an intuitive interface, Cinematica lets you manage your video library in great detail, keeping track of dozens of properties for each video. Cinematica imports and catalogs video files quietly in the background while you work.
Cinematica allows you to sort and search by multiple criteria and technical properties, customize keywords and collection icons, and use smart collections to efficiently catalogue all your videos. It allows user-defined fields and supports importing video files with AV Foundation or FFmpeg importers. Cinematica 3 has faster performance, lower processor usage and a fresh, modern interface.
Some of the many features in Cinematica 3:
- Completely re-written from the ground up
- Added a modern toolbar with more than a dozen options
- Support for AV Foundation and FFmpeg importers
- New storyboard options including full Retina support
- Support for posters and text descriptions
- Relink files after they have been moved to a new storage device
- Import movies from multiple locations simultaneously
- Export database fields, posters, thumbnails, and/or storyboards
- Organize playlists in hierarchical folders
- Search multiple fields simultaneously
- Multiple keywords can now be selected in the filter with any/all criteria
- Indication for unreadable files
- Multiple libraries
- Custom keywords
Xeric Design will be exhibiting Cinematica 3 at the National Association of Broadcasters show in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 24-27. They will be in the North Hall, booth number N6219. During the month of April, we are offering show discounts on our website.
System Requirements: Requires Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Cinematica licenses start at $29.99 (USD) while upgrades from previous versions start at $14.99 (USD). NAB Show discounts are available through the end of April 2017. Cinematica can be purchased through the website.