Product Announcement – Corduroy Code of Vancouver, Canada has released Videoloupe for Mac, a brand new video player and editor for macOS. Designed to bridge the gap between basic video players and professional editing suites, Videoloupe offers a unique mix of playback controls, editing tools and export options not found in other video applications.
Users can now adjust the color, tone and creative look of a video as easily as adjusting a photo. Professional features like track removal, lossless trimming and watermarking can be performed without the need of a complicated timeline editor or the hassle of dealing with projects.
The built-in media browser allows users to play multiple videos side-by-side. For more advanced video analysis, users can synchronize the playback of up to nine videos using a single controller. Videoloupe’s extensive exporting options include video resizing, retiming, format conversion and one of the fastest ways to extract video frames as images.
Videoloupe for Mac features:
- Advanced playback controls for slow-motion, track scrubbing and frame stepping
- Built-in media browser for viewing multiple videos at once
- Synchronized playback of up to nine videos at once
- Extensive controls for applying color, tone and creative adjustments
- Burn-in support for timing information and watermarks
- Timeline markers for navigation and range exporting
- Lossless trimming, video resizing and track removal
- Batch exporting of video frames to images
- Integrated iOS device browser for downloading videos
- Videoloupe is designed for macOS
- Requires macOS 10.12 or newer
Videoloupe 1.1.2 is now available worldwide for just $29.99 (USD) or equivalent local pricing. Videoloupe can be downloaded from the website.