Product Announcement – Alien Orb Software of New York, New York has released Screen Commander 1.0, a new utility application for Mac. Screen Commander is a simple utility application geared toward users with multiple displays connected to their Macs. It enables users to quickly and effortlessly blank other displays while watching a movie, playing a game, or focusing on some work on a particular screen.
Screen Commander lives in the menubar as a small icon and provides screen blanking options at the click of the mouse. Blank out other screens when they are not needed and quickly unblank them again on demand.
- Blank/unblank the current screen
- Blank/unblank other screens (while leaving the current one as is)
- Blank/unbank all screens at once
- Use a convenient popup menu on any blanked screen to access the same commands available in the menubar
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- 64-bit processor
- 5.5 MB
Screen Commander 1.0 is freeware and is available exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.