Product Announcement – Feingeist Software GmbH of Berlin, Germany has released MailButler, the company’s popular Mail plugin, in a Business version. MailButler is the personal assistant for Apple Mail so popular among Apple enthusiasts for its remarkable array of email management tools.
The new Business plan includes a variety of features, which ensure complete control over the email flow for teams. Advanced Tracking allows to see when, where, how often, with what kind of device, and in which email client your messages have been viewed. Attached files and links included in the email can be tracked just the same way.
MailButler provides its Business plan users with the sender’s detailed information they need, such as social media profiles, affiliations, and more. It can also automatically forward messages for further processing to your preferred CRM tool, such as Salesforce, Pipedrive or others. It offers a set of extremely useful Team Features: using a convenient dashboard, team managers can assign roles and tasks to team members, watch their activity and usage statistics, as well as share custom signatures or message templates.
MailButler features include:
- Snooze: Make your emails temporarily disappear out of your Inbox and pop up again at the time that you set up yourself
- Tasks: Associate to-do items with email messages and get reminded about tasks that are connected to those emails
- Message Templates: Save email messages as templates with personalized placeholders to reuse over and over again
- Scheduling: Schedule your outgoing email messages to be sent at a particular date and time in the future
- Cloud Upload: MailButler automatically uploads your email file attachments to the cloud and adds a corresponding link to the message
- Unsubscribe: Unsubscribe from unwished newsletters with just one click
- Signatures: Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
- Undo Send: MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
- Attachment Reminder: MailButler intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
- Notes: MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
- Emojis, and many more
Besides the mentioned new team functionalities, MailButler Business customers will also have access to the set of already existing professional and essential features. With MailButler you can easily schedule your emails, get detailed read receipts, and pause your inbox at any time. MailButler also has amazing signature and message templates, and can be integrated with the leading cloud services. A free trial download is available. Plans include the Free Essential, € 7.95 / month Professional and € 29.95 / month Business. MailButler can be ordered from the website.