Product Announcement – Light Pillar of East Midlands, United Kingdom has released Mosaic, a Professional Window Management for macOS. A window manager is a time saving tool that allows easy repositioning and resizing of macOS apps, transforming multi-window chaos into a productive suite of tools. Mosaic puts the joy back into multitasking.
Mosaic has been built from the ground up with a brand new layout engine that is really intuitive to use, integrates beautifully with the ‘look and feel’ of macOS and includes a suite of powerful features, including:
- Grid based ‘Basic Layouts’
- Constraint controlled ‘Advanced Layouts’
- Dynamic on-the-fly layouts with ‘Quick Layout’
- 4 different ‘Layout Views’ for customisable access to your layouts
- Use ‘Layout Groups’ to organise your layouts on a per workflow basis
- Apply layouts directly from the keyboard with ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ or the new MacBook Pro’s ‘Touch Bar’
- Apply layouts from your iOS device with the amazing ‘Remote Control’ app
- And much more
Version 1.0 already has so many groundbreaking features but we’re just getting started. From casual users all the way to creative professionals, Mosaic is the must-have, truly indispensable workflow enhancer.
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher
- Remote Control app requires iOS 10.1 or higher
A free, fully functional 7-day trial of Mosaic 1.0 is available from the website. Thereafter, Mosaic requires a valid account with a Basic or Pro monthly subscription. Plan and pricing details available at Light Pillar online.