Product Announcement – Ohanaware Co., Ltd. of Hengchun, Taiwan has released HDRtist NX 1.0, their latest High Dynamic Range Imaging software developed exclusively for OS X. HDRtist NX is the third installment in the HDRtist series of applications that Ohanaware started back in 2009. NX is the absolute latest and most advanced version to date, featuring brand new technology and functionality that Ohanaware have been refining in the last 7 years.
What makes HDRtist NX so special?
- Turbo charged 128-Bit image processing with high precision, utilizing multi-core processors & accelerated graphics hardware
- Next generation futuristic interface, making the application feel like it’s directly from a modern science fiction movie
- Large live editor with split view, providing near real time performance while the images are being edited
- 1-Click Styles, allow the customer to pick and choose one of our pre-made styles. Alternatively customers can create and share their own
- Master slider (with 4 settings) and fine grained control, give customers a single slider to help choose their look, while still giving access to the individual elements
- Multiple exposures, single images and even iPhone HDRs can be used with HDRtist NX
- Built-in online sharing, so customers can quickly share their images on their favorite social media sites
- Editable HDR images, when images are saved in the HDRtist NX format, customers can re-edit their HDRs without having to start all over again
- Ohanaware’s Magic effect version 3.0, helps to boost the luminosity, vibrance and reduce minor imperfections of an image
- Supports “Drag & Drop” from Apple’s “Photos” photo organizing application
- Tested with HDR images up to 101 megapixel in size
HDRtist NX 1.0 is available now for $19.79.