Product Announcement – Zevrix Solutions of Toronto (ON) Canada has released BatchOutput XLS 2.3.8, a compatibility update to its output automation solution for Microsoft Excel on Mac. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing, professional PDF output, and repurposing Excel spreadsheets for web and mobile devices.
The new version makes BatchOutput XLS compatible with the recently released macOS 10.12 Sierra and is offered as a free update to the licensed users.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS allows to carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from Excel, helping users simplify and streamline the conversion process. BatchOutput XLS is the only program that brings advanced PDF creation options right to Excel users’ fingertips:
- Batch print and export Excel spreadsheets to PDF with a click of a button
- Compose variable output file names based on user name, date, batch number and other values
- Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print or electronic publishing
- Encrypt and password-protect PDF from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing
- Apply Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities
BatchOutput XLS is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family which also includes output automation solutions for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and PDF workflows.
BatchOutput XLS can be purchased for $39.95 (USD) from Zevrix website, as well as from authorized resellers and Mac App Store. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput XLS requires Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.12 and Microsoft Excel 2008, 2011 or 2016.