Product Announcement – Red Dwarf Games of Budapest, Hungary has released Tales of Cosmos, the company’s new point-and-click adventure game for Mac and Windows computers. In Tales of Cosmos, the player assumes the roles of Perseus and Gagayev, animal astronauts who become stranded on an unknown planet, and helps them get to the bottom of a cosmic mystery.
- 2D open world point-and-click adventure game
- Combines classic point-and-click gameplay with seamless space flight mechanics
- Many planets and moons to explore
- Each planet has a large number of interactive objects and characters, as well as many puzzles
- Interstellar puzzles – an item acquired on one planet may be useful on another
- Integrated puzzle hint system
- Charming, humorous characters
- Hand-drawn environments, ambient music, laid-back space mood
- Inspired by 90s point-and-click adventures like Gobliiins and Day of the Tentacle
- Modding tools – level editor included with the game
Language Support: Tales of Cosmos is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, and Russian languages.
Tales of Cosmos is an open world point-and-click adventure game set on the planet giant Novaclad and its surrounding system of planets and moons. Experience the freedom of unrestricted space exploration, discover new planets, seek the aid of local lifeforms, solve puzzles, and, of course, help yourself to anything that isn’t nailed down.
- Requires Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
- Dual-core 2 GHz processor
- 300 MB HD space
Tales of Cosmos is currently available on the Steam network for Windows and Mac. A mobile version is in development.