Product Announcement – Zevrix Solutions of Toronto (ON) Canada has released Output Factory 1.5.60, a compatibility update to its professional solution to automate printing, exporting and preflighting from Adobe InDesign. Output Factory automates and simplifies workflows of printers, prepress bureaus, ad agencies and publishing houses worldwide by offering batch processing with powerful and time-saving output options.
The new version makes Output Factory compatible with the recently released InDesign CC 2017 featured as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. The update is offered free of charge to licensed users. The new version also improves the reliability of exporting InDesign documents as hi-res TIFF images on AFP network volumes.
Output Factory supports printing as well as exporting to PDF, PostScript, EPS, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB, INDD and several image formats. It offers the following key features:
- Batch printing and exporting of InDesign files
- Output as single pages
- Create custom workflows for different job targets
- Output files to multiple formats with one click
- Variable output file names
- Layer versioning: output layer combinations as single files
- Preflight InDesign documents and skip the ones with errors
- Split InDesign files into single pages
- Preflight final PDFs
- Keep track of jobs, output files and errors
Output Factory can be purchased from Zevrix website for $169.95 USD (Light version $119.95), as well as from authorized resellers and Adobe Exchange. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput users can upgrade to Output Factory for $84.97. Output Factory requires Mac OS X 10.7-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS3-CC 2017.