New in version 2.9.5:
- Optimized for Safari 10 on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Optimized for Firefox v50 .
- Digitally signed the installation dmg file to meet the new security requirements of macOS 10.12 Sierra, and prevent “AppTranslocation” from Gatekeeper.
- Implemented a workaround for an issue introduced in Safari 10, which causes disappearing of browser extensions on Safari restart. With this update iGetter Extension installs and works properly on Safari 10.
- Reworked iGetter Extension for Firefox (v45 ) to complete the transition to multiprocess versions of Firefox.
- Implemented a workaround for an issue that could lead to a blank page rendered in the integrated eCommerce module, when attempting a purchase in the macOS versions prior El Capitan.
- Reworded the uninstall alert text for better clarity.
- Some fixes and additions to the French, Polish, Japanese and Traditional Chinese localizations.
- Fixed an issue with the integrated eCommerce module asking for permission to access user’s contacts.
- Fixed an issue with the “Download selection with iGetter” command in iGetter Extension for Safari 10, which in some very rare cases won’t work properly.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
System Requirements: macOS 10.2.x – 10.12.x
iGetter 2.9.5 is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it’s needed to decide if it suits the user’s needs. A licensed copy is available for $25.00 (USD) from the website. All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.