Product Announcement – LibertyApp Ltd. of Belfast, United Kingdom has released Server Ranger 1.0.4, the latest version of the company’s website and server monitoring solution for the macOS platform. Server Ranger 1.0.4 is built for macOS Sierra and OS X El Capitan and brings many stability improvements and bug fixes.
Monitor the uptime and performance of your servers and websites with ease! Get alerts when things go wrong. No subscriptions, no monthly fees, no in-app purchases and absolutely no adverts. Powerful yet easy to use.
Server Ranger scales to monitor the performance and uptime of any number of servers from 1 to 1000 as well as any type of server – web, mail, file, routers and more. Server Ranger can send multiple alerts when a server’s latency is unacceptable or if the server has gone offline. These are fully user-configurable and include email alerts, notifications, sounds and visual cues. Server Ranger can run a check on a website or server from as often as every thirty seconds to once an hour.
Server Ranger also includes an Overview window, which can be displayed on a separate screen or AirPlayed to an Apple TV, a Single Server mode, a Log window with timestamps and export capability and a detailed view, which uses charts to display the server’s recent performance at a glance.
- Monitor any type of server or site – file servers, routers, web servers, email servers and more
- Define alerts for slow servers and offline servers
- Configure different responses for each situation
- Email, sounds, visual
- Get alerted after a user-definable number of checks
- Single Server Mode
- Overview window – perfect for a screen on the wall or Airplaying to an Apple TV
- Log file with export and print
- One simple price – no adverts or monthly subscription fees
- Built for macOS Sierra (10.12) and OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- OS X 10.10 or later
- 64-bit processor
- 12.0 MB
Server Ranger 1.0.4 is available as a one-time purchase of $29.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. It has no in-app purchases and requires no subscriptions or other monthly fees.