Product Announcement – – Cocoatech of San Francisco, California has released Path Finder 7.4, a free update of their popular file browser for users running OS X Sierra 10.12. Path Finder allows you to view hidden files, compare, merge and synchronize folders, batch rename and batch select files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system and much more. Path Finder is one of the oldest software on the Mac OS X market (*first released in 2001) and boasts a large and loyal userbase. The application is extremely customizable and allows you to work how you want. Become a master of file management with Path Finder 7.4!
- Fixed numerous small macOS Sierra compatibility issues.
- Fixed potential data loss bug when moving files to network servers.
- Improved iTerm2 v3 compatibility.
- Improved opening external terminal sessions.
- Fixed folder name selection while renaming.
- Fixed multiple items dragging into some sandboxed applications.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
Path Finder supports the Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish languages.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
You can try Path Finder for free for 30 days with all the features available to you during that period. Path Finder costs $39.95 (USD) for a single user license applicable for up to 3 user-owned computers. The software is available for purchase from the Cocoatech online store or from within the application itself. Volume license discounts available.