Product Announcement – Aperio Lux of Kiev, Ukraine has released IconFly 3.6, an update to their elegant, powerful and easy-to-use tool for create icons, that allows users to create all necessary app icons for Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly 3.6 allows users to create icons for Android applications as well as Web clip icons and favicon.
Starting from version 3.6, IconFly supports the creation of icons for iOS 10 and watchOS 3 applications.
- Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
- Create appiconset and icons packages for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
- Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 10)
- Supports app icons for watchOS 1 – 3
- Supports app icons for iPhone (including latest iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus)
- Supports app icons for iPad (including latest iPad Pro)
- Create full icons package for Android applications
- Create favicon and Web Clip icons
- Create Mac app icons in the additional formats: iconset, ICNS
- Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
IconFly is a great tool for creating different types of icons. IconFly can produce Standard (@1x), Retina (@2x) and Retina HD (@3x) icons.
First, Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file created by IconFly, is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later. Users can save it directly in Assets Catalog in their projects and use it right after that without any additional changes.
Second, QuickIcon allows users to create Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications icons in one go. It’s true also for Android app icons and Web icons.
IconFly 3.6 exists in 4 editions: IconFly, IconFly Desktop, IconFly Mobile and IconFly Web.
- OS X Lion 10.10 or later
- Intel 64-bit processor
- 8.9 MB
IconFly 3.6 is only $4.99. Available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Developer Tools category.