Product Announcement – Cisdem of Madelia, Minnesota, an innovative provider of Mac utilities, has released Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0, its flagship software solution for Mac OS X. PDFPasswordRemover is a comprehensive PDF password remover to help unlock both owner password and open password on Mac OS X. No more restrictions to open, edit, copy and print any PDF file.
What’s New in Version 3.5.0?
- Decrypt Both Owner Password and Open Password Respectively – Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0 can not only be used to easily remove PDF owner password (used to limit printing, copying and editing PDF files) with 2 Clicks, but also recover PDF user password (used to limit opening PDF files) using brute force decryption.
- Greatly-improved Decryption Speed to Batch Remove Owner Passwords – The software allows you to remove limitations of PDF files that are protected by owner password in batch. Up to 200 PDF files can be added and unlocked at a time. Besides, the decryption process is as quick as a flash.
- Improved UI – The new PDFPasswordRemover design fully meets the beginner’s need to guide the fastest decryption methods in different encryption situations.
Other features of previous versions are enhanced to make it more user-friendly:
- When unlocking open passwords, you can check or fill in options, such as, password length, Latin letters, digits, special symbols, and additional characters, to save the decryption time.
- The decryption process for files protected by complicated password can be kept to continue next time
- Fully supports PDF versions 1.0 thru 1.7
- Mac OS X 10.7 thru OS X 10.11
- Multi-language, including English, German, French, Japanese, Greek, Latin, Korean, etc.
- Work independently and doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- It won’t alter PDF documents in any way and ensures that no harm to PDF file content is done
Now, you can get a single license of Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0 for $34.99 (USD). Besides, 20% discounts are offered for qualified students and educators of qualifying educational institutions.