iFotosoft Ltd., of Hangzhou, China a leading imaging technologies and applications provider, has launched iFoto HDR 2.1.193 for Mac OS X. Now every Mac user can make breath-taking HDR photographs with three different exposed images. The application is immediately available in the Mac App Store.
The HDR software accepts formats of all popular HDR cameras, including Nikon, Canon, Sony and other devices. The automatic HDR sequences to align photos, both taken by handhold or tripod. The Ghost suppression features make a fine result with moving stuff or people. Even the newbie of HDR photographer can master the HDR skill with the super easy user interface of iFotosoft Photo HDR.
There are multiple methods to save or share the HDR files. Once you get a satisfied HDR photo, you can save the file to computer directly or share to Facebook, Twitter and other social network. Once you add other social network to your Mac, you can share the awesome HDR image with your friends or family within one click.
- Merge a series of three images with different exposures to HDR photograph.
- Multiple presets of HDR filters to present different HDR images with breath-taking outputs.
- Automatic HDR sequences to align photos, both taken by HDR cameras handhold and tripod.
- Multiple shortcuts to enjoy a nice experience for HDR processing, like zoom-in to check the detail about HDR image.
- Advanced tone-mapping algorithms of HDR software to get awesome results.
- Adjust the tone length and tone saturation parameters to create high dynamic range images.
- Ghost suppression to ensure a final result of HDR merging with moving device and people.
- Color management of the HDR photos by adjusting the brightness, saturation and contrast to get a satisfied result.
- Easy to compare the original images with HDR result photos by the user interface.
- Support most of the RAW formats of HDR cameras.
- Save HDR photos to JPEG, PNG and TIFF files.
- Merge photos from different types of Canon, Nikon, Sony and other different HDR cameras.
- Auto line for HDR images taken by handhold with advanced algorithms.
- Connect Flick, Facebook and Twitter account to share photos online.
- Share photos to family or friends via AirDrop, iPhoto.
- Directly send the HDR photographs via Email to friends.
- Share HDR files to more social networks available in Mac operation system.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- 64-bit processor
- 0.8 MB