Feingeist Software announced the availability of MailButler (version 6407) for Mac Mail under macOS. The app offers the ability to schedule emails, undo emails, track emails, convert emails to notes, upload email attachments regardless of size, create beautiful signatures, and more. The most notable addition in this release is the Unsubscribe feature. This will allow a user of MailButler to unsubscribe from a email newsletter without having to find the button buried somewhere in the newsletter.
Features of MailButler include:
- Snooze – Allows users to temporarily make an email disappear from their inbox
- Follow-Up – Get a follow-up reminder when there isn’t a response to a selected email
- Tracking – Get notified when a recipient has opened their email
- Scheduling – Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
- Cloud Upload – Send attachments of any size, attachment sizes are not restrained by mail provider limits
- Signatures – Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
- Undo Send – MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
- Attachment Reminder – Intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
- Notes – MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
- Emoji, and much more
MailButler is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Feingeist Software website. Two service plans are offered:
- The Free Plan allows access to all features for one user, 30+ Actions per month, and 1 email avatar.
- The Professional Plan is $8.95 (USD) per month, allowing access to all features for one user, unlimited Actions, and 3 email avatars.
- An “action” is defined as whenever a user makes use of one of MailButler’s convenient features.
- An Email Avatar is an image that represents you as an email sender in Apple Mail. It is visible to other MailButler users.