I receive a number of product announcements each day. I decided to start posting about some of the macOS products.
AppYogi Software has released version 1.0 of its One Chat social networking App for macOS. This is an all-in-one chat App capable of communicating with Messenger for Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Telegram, Skype and Slack. Compatibility with other messaging clients is planned in future releases.
AppYogi claims that One Chat Features include:
- Notifications: Displays notifications natively
- Sync Services: If you use One Chat in different computers, you can synchronize your configuration
- Don’t Disturb: Can disable all sounds and notifications
- Reply directly from native notification
- Menu bar icon notify with unread messages
- Multiple account use for same service
- Retina Display enabled icons
- Easy to use interface
This software requires macOS 10.10 or later. One Chat 1.0 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Social Networking category.